Thursday, August 30, 2018

40 day experiment...wish me luck!


This is my experiment I'm going to try for 40 days (and 40 nights :)) to find happiness and overcome issues I have in all parts of my life. I feel like I'm having one of those dreams where people can see all of me, because I'm exposing all of my issues. But, I decided to share because there might be one other soul out there who is thinking the same thing.
Ready to appreciate Fall and its symbols of letting go, metamorphosis, and beauty in the broken and fallen

I am too attached to technology, unbalanced, frustrated, jealous, and to an extent, stagnant. It is no surprise that as my body has built up a tolerance to my meds, my health as declined and my emotions have increased. My options towards a solution-or even a marked relief-have dwindled. I am so focused on refusing the 2nd brain surgery that my anxiety is at a height I don't know that I've ever experienced before. Obviously as my depression/anxiety/stress have increased, so have my pains.  At this point I'm desperate to do EVERYTHING I can to bring about a positive change in all facets of my life. 

I'm still working on my 40 by 40 goals (40 goals B4 I turn 40). Some of these goals I've already completed and others have been incorporated into this experiment. The biggest goal is to step back from technology, appreciate the blessings in each moment, journal through a specific issue each day, and fill the void with something good. I'm hoping to establish more balance, positivity, beneficial habits, and acknowledge my weaknesses and pains. Instead of ignoring, distracting, pushing away, numbing, or drowning out my sorrows, fears, depression, and pains, I decided on this experiment I created. What I'm doing isn't working, so here goes my new experiment.......wish me luck! 

LET GO                                                         &                            GROW

Technology (Facebook for 40)
Spend quality time with loved ones
Grudge/Unforgiven
Write a letter and burn it {Bless and release}
Jealousy
Record Priesthood blessings
Thinking everyone else is happier
Eat rainbow of veggies and fruits
Little things (roll off my back)
Water Aerobics
Narrow vision of how things SHOULD be
20/20 scriptures/prayer for clearer vision
Fear ruling my life
List fears, make a chain, break through 1
Self Doubt
Write letters to myself and daughter
Misconception that Materialism + Physical = Success + Happiness
Camp
Addiction (sugar, emotional eating)
No sugar 30 days
Attachment to Money
Give to an organization/charity
Pride (not asking for help)
Memorize 4 scriptures
Need to be certain
Plan a trip
Need to be in control
Yoga 1-2 times per week
Negative Body Image & comparing self-worth to physical image
Doll myself up, pedicure, hair, date night
Judgment
Random Act of Kindness
Past Misfortunes
Delete old emails and open tabs
Mistakes; Mourn failures but forget to celebrate victories
Forgive someone and communicate forgiveness
Perfectionism
One day everything with left hand
Toxic people
Drink more water (lemon water morning and 130 oz daily) to clean out toxins
Comparison (thief of joy)
3 Good Things
Other people’s opinions and expectations; chasing people
Highlight the New Testament
Belief that best days are behind me
Watch 1 sunset and 1 sunrise
Difficulty making decisions
Clean out car, closet, and clutter
Need to be more and do more
Read “Enough” book
Pushing myself too hard
In bed by 10p.m. forty nights
Thinking my dreams aren’t important
New Bucket List
Procrastination
Take the 1st step to achieve a goal
Avoiding inner pain and root cause
Journal & 15 min meditate/visualization
Expectations/Idealism
Plan Christmas Gifts
Anger
New Theme Song
Influenced by others/Take on struggles
Every time taking on, pray to give to God
Imbalanced/Priorities
Re-establish morning routine
Thinking I’m damaged/broken
Take a picture of something imperfect & beautiful
Let go of yesterday and tomorrow; live in the moment
No phone all day long
Think life should be fair to be good
Send 4 cards
Finding Joy or comfort all the time
Paint 4 rocks & distribute to community
Satan’s lies/repeating negative thoughts
Snap Happy or mantra
Not facing truth/accountability
Journal “What’s the best version of me?”
Over-thinking and fear of the unknown (Worrying is like praying for what you don’t want)
Expect the best, prepare for the worst, and give the rest to God journal (20 min scheduled)

2 comments:

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com OR info@drituaherbalcenter.com. We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia. ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Dr. imoloa herbal medicine is the perfect cure for the HIV virus, I was diagnosed of HIV for 8 years, and every day I always looking for research to find the perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease because I always know that what we need because our health is on earth . So, on my internet search I saw several testimonies about how Dr. imoloa can cure HIV with powerful herbal medicines. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him for herbal medicines that I received via DHL courier service. And he guided me how. I asked him for a solution to take herbal medicine for two weeks. And then he instructed me to go check what I was doing. Look at me (HIV NEGATIVE). Thank God for Dr. Imoloa for using a powerful herbal remedy to cure me. he also has a cure for diseases such as Parkison's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, anxiety disorders, autoimmune diseases, back pain, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular disease, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular disease, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease , chronic respiratory diseases, mental and behavioral disorders, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, autoimmune mediated arthritis. Chronic kidney disease, arthritis, back pain, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorders, Eczema, skin cancer, tuberculosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer, mouth sores, oral cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / or {whatssapp .....+2347081986098}

    ReplyDelete