Sunday, January 27, 2019

FAITH over f~e~a~r

FAITH over fear


I turned in my paperwork to start Lemtrada (https://www.lemtrada.com/about/lemtrada-at-a-glance)

I've never had to sign so many papers to simply start a new medication. I had to sign that I'd failed at least two MS disease modifying medication. That I understood the risks (new autoimmune diseases, 3 cancers, organ failures, etc). My neurologist then had to sign himself, acknowledging that he also explained the various risks to me. Now I will be assessed by their Risk Management and go from there. My skin check for skin cancer will be at the end of this month. I'm assuming I will start the infusions in March. And I will be checked EVERY SINGLE MONTH for the next SIX years AT LEAST. Of the 14 MS medications on market today, this is the ONLY one that has been shown to improve some MS patients. It was originally for Leukemia patients. It's the most risky, but also the most hopeful.




The last few months, the fears associated with the risks of this treatment (as well as financial aspects) scared me. It consumed me on some days. I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember (childhood). But this goes beyond your typical anxiety because the dangers are legitimately high. It isn't a lack of faith to recognize the risks of this treatment. I HOPE, PRAY, and have FAITH that it could all go very well. But, I am okay either way. I live or die. I get cancer or I don't. I get worse (like every other neurologist or neurosurgeon recommendation in the past) or I improve. I'm already a risk for thyroid cancer. I have to get checked every year anyway and my endocrinologist originally wanted to remove my thyroid last year. Some MS patients, who are really deteriorating, get chemotherapy. Maybe in the long run this is the path to healing in a round about way. I expect it's the direct path. But I'm okay either way. The monthly checks are ideal to catch things quickly. Fear is still there. But, it's diminished to the point of barely surviving in my soul. Faith (that all will be well, no matter the outcome) has replaced fear.

I decided that I can hand all of my anxiety over to God.

My focus this year is FAITH over fear. Literally EVERY fearful thought that pops in my head, I quickly pray to God to take it for me. 

When I was young I thought faith was simply wanting something, asking for it, and getting it.

My focus was on WHAT I WANTED. I thought that was the key to faith.

Then I went blind and deaf for a time and I had all the faith in the world that my vision and hearing could completely be restored. BUT, I wasn't healed. I've had vision and hearing problems every day for 21 years (plus pain, nausea, fatigue, and dizziness).  I PRAYED EVERY DAY FOR 12 YEARS to be healed. And I wasn't. My frequency in prayers for healing changed. NOT because I stopped believing that God could heal me. I've ALWAYS known that He has all the power in the world. He CAN heal me at any moment. In the blink of an eye my body could be changed.

But, it took me time to realize that a depth of faith comes when you PRAY with all your heart for something and move forward when the answer is, "No," or "Not yet." To continue to pray and believe when you're told no is difficult, but eye opening.

FAITH is aligning my will with God's will. 

What if a delay in physical healing comes so that my SPIRIT can be healed?

It's been a trial and curse in a lot of ways to continue to develop new diseases as my body fights itself for more than half my life. BUT, there have been myriad blessings as well. I have grown closer to God more than when I got what I asked for, when I asked for it. I LITERALLY cannot go an hour without help from above. We talk a lot. In my darkest hours I have learned that we are incredibly connected to those who have passed on. I have been more connected to angels here on earth as well. God's grace and mercy are all around. I was blind to it when I was younger, just focusing on what I WANTED and WHEN I wanted it. Now my physical vision may be worse, but my spiritual vision, focusing on eternity, has increased.

God answers EVERY SINGLE PRAYER. And even when the answer isn't what I want, it is still an answer for my best outcome. Faith to me means believing that the BEST is happening to me when God and I discuss my life. I wonder if it's what we did before I came to earth too.

HEALING encompass 3 THREE 3 things:

  1. My will
  2. God's will AND HIS TIMING
  3. The Priesthood 
I'm learning that the "Nos" and the "Not yets" are opportunities to really learn who I am and who God is. 

I used to struggle feeling like my prayers for little things were answered, but not the BIG ones. The ones I wanted with ALL of my heart. I've come to appreciate that opposition and delays are actually a chance to change my heart. To become one with God instead of trying to stand entirely on my own. I don't want my heart to stay in a five-year-old state of tantrumming for what I want (immediately, by the way). And when the answers aren't as I would desire, God still gives me what I like to call a 'GOD NOD.' I see or hear things that remind me that He is near. A nod to remember that His hand is in all. Christ surrounds me and will not abandon me. I may have to abandon my selfish desires-and even my unselfish desires, to become the best me, eternally. 

I'm learning that opposition is opportunity. 

And boy, have I had some GREAT opportunities for growth. =)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is something I needed to read, as I struggle constantly with wanting what I want when I want it. I have so much to learn.You have always been wise beyond your years and this post is just another proof of that. You give great counsel and though I wish you didn’t have to go through so much trial, I am so very grateful that you have decided to share your wisdom with others! Thank you for being a light in the dark! I hope with all of my heart that this will be a turning point in your road to a better life! I love you Kali!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you MaryAnn!!!! You are SO amazing and I'm so incredibly grateful to have you in my life! Thank you for your encouragement and love. Love you so much!!

      Delete
  2. i guess on Google I am Grammie Kintz. I wish I could explain the feelings I had at the visitors center. I just knew that Jesus KNOWs every detail. There was not sense of punishment. The spirit was so strong. I guess I wanted a message saying you would be CURED NOW. But even though that was not the message, I felt so at peace. Does that even make sense/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU so much Grammie Kintz =) I love that. That was so cool how you shared that experience with me! It means a lot because I can relate so very much. Love ya!

      Delete
  3. I read this and thought of you ��
    Jeffrey R Holland
    “With any major decision there are cautions and considerations to make, but once there has been illumination, beware the temptation to retreat from a good thing. If it was right when you prayed about it and trusted it and lived for it, it is right now. Don’t give up when the pressure mounts. Certainly don’t give in to that being who is bent on the destruction of your happiness. Face your doubts. Master your fears. “Cast not away therefore your confidence.” Stay the course and see the beauty of life unfold for you.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SUCH a perfect quote for me. It's good to remember that basically if I've ever had inspiration it seems as though Satan is right there to follow up with doubt and forgetting. (Christ is about remembering and Satan is all about distracting, discouraging, despair, doubt, and forgetting!!) Thanks so much for sharing this quote with me! It means a lot. I don't know per se that the medication will take care of things, but even if I can just stay the same as I am now, that would be an incredible blessing. I feel like it's my best option, at least. We will see. Til then I just need to read this quote every day. haha. LOVE YA TONS Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Dr. imoloa herbal medicine is the perfect cure for the HIV virus, I was diagnosed of HIV for 8 years, and every day I always looking for research to find the perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease because I always know that what we need because our health is on earth . So, on my internet search I saw several testimonies about how Dr. imoloa can cure HIV with powerful herbal medicines. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him for herbal medicines that I received via DHL courier service. And he guided me how. I asked him for a solution to take herbal medicine for two weeks. And then he instructed me to go check what I was doing. Look at me (HIV NEGATIVE). Thank God for Dr. Imoloa for using a powerful herbal remedy to cure me. he also has a cure for diseases such as Parkison's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, anxiety disorders, autoimmune diseases, back pain, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular disease, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular disease, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease , chronic respiratory diseases, mental and behavioral disorders, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, autoimmune mediated arthritis. Chronic kidney disease, arthritis, back pain, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorders, Eczema, skin cancer, tuberculosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer, mouth sores, oral cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / or {whatssapp .....+2347081986098}

    ReplyDelete