Thursday, August 27, 2015

CardED and ReWaRdeD

I'm part of a card club that meets once a month. Sometimes I've missed because of my health, but I enjoy the times I can create my own cards and attend. :) 

Here are a few I've created...

Have a FAN{TACHE}TIC birthday

Snow globe with sayings of "Merry and Bright" or "Tis the Season."
I may have a glitter obsession. 

Have yoursELF a Merry little Christmas



This last one doesn't have the additions I used on the others (Life is good and sandals). 



I miss teaching and my creative expression. So, on good weeks I've made sticker charts for my lil girl. It has worked quite well (going to sleep without crying or screaming, staying in bed til the sun comes up {or Daddy goes to work}, and eating TWO different foods for a meal at her chair). 

Rewards have been a tiny toy ($0.25-$0.10), park/slide time, or playing with her friends (sometimes it is a babysitter she loves while I go to the doctor or out with my hubby for dinner). 


No comments:

Post a Comment